From exiting their ceremony in a shower of fuchsia flower petals to a surprise choreographed dance at their reception, Sarah + Aaron's big day was nothing short of fun, fresh, and fabulous. This sweet couple celebrated their love for one another at the always-gorgeous Four Seasons in a day as stylish and stunning as they are.
Lisa Bascomb and the Parties Etc. team brought their wedding dreams to life with elegant decor accented by pops of bright Exquisite Designs florals throughout the day. Sarah stunned in a glittering headband that spoke to signature style and a sparkling Pronovias gown as she married her best friend and they danced the night away. Did we mention their surprise choreographed dance to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel?"
Amanda Sudimack and Senior team, Christine + Tim joined in on the fun, capturing all the smiles, laughter and joy of this fantastic celebration. Thanks for having us, Sarah + Aaron!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations, Reception + Catering | Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Ceremony | The Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii
- Planning | Lisa Bascomb of Parties Etc.
- Florals | Exquisite Designs
- Officiant | Father Timothy Lenchak
- Make-up | Becky Williams
- Hair | Diana Giacalone
- Cake | Alliance Bakery
- Bridal Attire | Pronovias
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Bella Bridesmaids
- Music | Becca Kaufman Orchestra
- Invitations | Clementine Ink + Paper
- Video | One Fine Day
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com