We love an elegant black tie wedding, and Michelle + Charley's fabulous Four Seasons Hotel Chicago celebration, orchestrated by the lovely Lola Event Productions team, was every bit as breathtaking and wonderful as they are!
Michelle + Charley, whose relationship has been long distance between the Bay Area and Chicago chose a travel theme for their wedding and say joyfully, "Love travels...it is not a destination, but rather a journey." With extravagant white florals, a custom monogram illuminating the dance floor, and touches of gorgeous violet accenting the day, this journey was one truly worth traveling.
Amanda and her Senior team, Tim and Brad joined this sweet pair as they celebrated the first day of the rest of their lives! Thanks for having us, Michelle + Charley.
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations, Ceremony, Reception and Catering | Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Planning | Kirstin Karklin for Lola Event Productions
- Lighting | Exceptional Events
- Florals | Avant Gardenia
- Officiant | Rev. Dr. Frederick Haynes, III
- Make-up | Antoniya Reed for Sonia Roselli Artistry
- Hair | Robbie Hardges for Vixen Coiffeur
- Cake | Alliance Bakery
- Bridal Attire | Vera Wang
- Bridal Shoes | Badgley Mischka
- Bridal Accessories | Victoria Sdoukos Couture Bridal
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Jenny Yoo
- Bridesmaid's Accessories | The Left Bank
- Groom's Attire | R. Douglas Custom Clothier
- Groom's Shoes | Salvatore Ferragamo
- Music | New Black Renaissance Band
- Invitations | Sarah Drake Design
- Favors | Porter Leather
- Video | Amor in Motion
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com