From the St. Patrick's Day crowd at "The Bean" chanting for the bride and groom to kiss (which the couple says, "can only be described as a scene out of a movie") to the 16-piece wedding recessional band by Cagen Music rising from the pews and serenading the couple á la Love Actually (a surprise from the bride's mother and step-father), every moment of Katherine + Kyle's University Club of Chicago wedding was truly picture-perfect.
Katherine and Kyle said, " 'All you need is love'; a truly unexpected, but most telling theme of our beautiful wedding day. Everything was top notch — starting with the first look photos, braving the crowded streets with our wedding party...fast forward to the ceremony — while tears of joy flowed unexpectedly, the surprise wedding recessional had everyone knowing the day would be over the top! The toasts, dancing, and being surrounded by those we love brought the night to a perfect highpoint."
Senior Associate team members Tina and Katie joined Artisan Events Principal Photographer Amanda to capture this fabulous day. Thanks for having us, Katherine + Kyle — this is truly one for the record books!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Accommodations | University Club of Chicago
- Ceremony + Reception | University Club of Chicago
- Event Planner | Hope Weis Consulting
- Florals, Decor | HMR Designs
- Lighting | Frost
- Catering, Cake | University Club of Chicago
- Bride's Attire | Belle Vie Bridal Couture
- Bride's Attire Designer | Rivini
- Bridesmaid's Attire | Donna Morgan
- Groom's & Groomsmen Attire | Men's Wearhouse
- Make Up | Traci Fine
- Hair | Pattie Campbell
- Orchestra | Cagen Music
- DJ | Okyne Media Lab
- Videographer | Delack Media Group