We love when a bride and groom are able to truly infuse a sense of who they are as a couple into their special day. Silpa + Mike's wedding weekend spoke volumes about their love for one another (and their loved ones) from their family-style rehearsal dinner at Carnivale to their stunning and intimate nuptials at The Peninsula.
Silpa wowed in two beautiful gowns and Mike's vows during their sweet candle-lit ceremony left not a dry eye in the room – the couple even gifted a copy of their favorite book, Perfect by Tom Moynihan, to each guest with a custom inscription. Our Senior Associate Team, Tina and AJ, joined the bride and groom as they said "I do!", surrounded by their friends and family on a truly perfect day.
Thanks for having us, Silpa + Mike!
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Rehearsal Dinner | Carnivale
- Accommodations | The Peninsula
- Ceremony + Reception | The Peninsula
- Florals, Decor, Lighting | HMR Designs
- Catering, Cake | The Peninsula
- Bride's Attire | Pronovias & Zac Posen
- Groom's Attire | Tom Ford
- Make Up | Mane Salon, Sheri Coz
- Hair | Salon 110, Marissa Schmitt
- DJ | Toast & Jam DJs
- Videographer | Fig Media
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so we can be sure to include you: firstname.lastname@example.org