On a crisp fall day, Nicole + Justin tied a beautiful knot at Chicago's Annunciation Church. After saying their vows in a beautiful Greek Orthodox ceremony, followed by a grand exit showered in orange and red rose petals, this perfect pair joined their family in friends at the Chicago Cultural Center. With the room dripping in extravagant and elegant warm orange, red, purple and silver decor, including stunning sky-high centerpieces and a stunning sweetheart table (all by Kehoe Designs), Nicole + Justin danced the night away under the iconic Tiffany domed ceiling. Oh, and did we mention the late-night milkshakes and heart-shaped grilled cheese sandwiches?
Principal Amanda Sudimack and the Artisan Events team were thrilled to join this wonderful couple on their incredibly chic, stylish, and entirely fun wedding day. Thanks for having us, you two! We're ever so grateful.
A special thanks to all our talented industry friends that make our work shine:
- Consulting | Reva Nathan & Associates
- Accommodations | The Peninsula Chicago
- Ceremony | Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Reception | The Chicago Cultural Center
- Decor, Florals & Lighting | Kehoe Designs
- Linens | BBJ Linen
- Cake | Cake Chicago
- Music | Arlen Music- Entourage Band
- Catering | Entertaining Company
- Hair | Studio 110
- Makeup | Jewels Torres
- Bride's Attire | Vera Wang
- Video | VDO Productions
Are you a vendor from this fabulous wedding and would like to be listed above?
Send us an email so that we can be sure to include you: email@example.com